« Thought and Practice » was initiated by the René Seydoux Foundation for the Mediterranean world.
Based in Paris, the René Seydoux Foundation is an independant and non-ideological organisation that was declared of public utility.
Mission and objectives:
– To promote cooperation and solidarity between Mediterranean countries;
– To encourage and facilitate initiatives in the social, cultural and scientific areas aiming to bring Mediterranean peoples together;
– To support projects promoting exchange, friendship and cooperation in the Mediterranean;
– To contribute to the development of knowledge on realities and issues related to Mediterranean cultures and societies;
– To provide consulting services to social and cultural players in the Euro-Med region.
For further information: